How does the PIVO system work? Follow these tips to make it easy:
- Place the PIVO on the track with a tripod at X. Make the legs of the tripod as flat as possible then you have the best possible stability.
- Use the Equestrian mode in landscape format, you can later cut it into portrait format if necessary.
- Due to the automatic follow-up speed, the PIVO keeps running even if it loses you for a short time.
- If there are other riders on the track, make sure that they always avoid you on the outside. You should always be in front of the camera.
- Activate the PIVO with the remote control. This should be loose in the jacket pocket so that a button is not accidentally pressed.
- Now you can connect with your coach, you can use the automatic zoom or
- you only film the sequences you need in order not to unnecessarily load the mobile phone memory, the remote control also helps you with this.
The best comes last: Get a 10 % discount through my affiliate account or use the discount code: POTUCEKPUSCHA
See you online!!