No matter where you are in the world, I can help you:
- Maintain your level of training
- Advance to the next level of training
- Prepare for competition by giving you advice to improve each movement and pointing out potential trouble spots
- Keep your daily training sessions interesting by trying out new training ideas
How does Live Stream Training work?
You will need an audio head-set, video camera, a camera operator and a high-speed internet connection. We will meet via live stream at the appointed time, you on your horse and I in front of my computer. If you don’t have a camera operator, the PIXEM robotic camera can help. PIXEM zoom in and out, automatically following your movements in real time, and works very well whether you ride indoors or outside. If you decide to purchase PIXEM through the link below, we will offer you a discount of €20 off the first lesson you live stream with PIXEM.
For more information, go to https://shop.movensee.com/en/?aff=65
The length of your live stream lesson is approximately 60 minutes, and includes:
- Presentation of the horse/rider partners, brief conference about the status quo and your goals
- At least 45 minutes of instruction
- Homework sent to you via Messenger, email, or WhatsApp (your choice)
- Sharing instructor’s observations via Zoom Meeting
- Graphic illustrations of exercises will be sent to improve understanding
Version 1: Private Riding Lesson
If you are wondering whether live stream training will work for you, this is the option for you. A few days before our first live stream appointment, we will do a trial run with your camera and connection to be sure the technicalities are functioning properly and to establish the precise location for your camera operator/mobile phone/robotic camera.
With this option, you may select your own time slot. If you need to postpose your lesson, you may reschedule if you give us 24 hours notice. If you convert to a 10-lesson package or VIP Training, you will be credited with the cost of your unused private riding lesson.
Version 2: 10-Lesson Package
After your first paid private lesson, you may decide to purchase a package of ten lessons. You save a little money and can still choose your time slot and, if you run into a conflict with the time, you can still reschedule with 24 hours notice to us.
Version 3: VIP Training
We recommend this option for our loyal students who have been with us for years. To qualify, you must have taken at least two courses with us in your home country, either this calendar year or last.
- Appointment times are set promptly at the beginning of the month; this reserves your training time slot.
- Payment is required one month in advance; the amount will vary with the number of lesson time slots reserved for the following month and represents an unbeatable value compared to single lessons.
- In addition to everything described above, this option includes free unlimited support via personal telephone call, WhatsApp or Messenger, should you encounter an unexpected challenge with your homework.
- Once per calendar quarter, you may send us a video of a test ride (for example, a dressage test of your choosing, max. 10 minutes long), and we will give you tips about how you can better prepare for your ride.
- Additional support at international competitions is available at a significantly reduced price.
- If a cancellation on our part is necessary, you may reschedule without charge, or your lessons may be postponed to the following calendar month.
You may cancel your reserved live stream training session 20 days before the end of the month. After that time we cannot guarantee you a reserved time slot.